Reaching over 1,000,000 people each summer, the Team travels across the province providing free boat and water safety education to the public through school presentations, high profile and community events, marina visits, seminars, as well as media coverage.
To reduce water-related death and injury in British Columbia.
What We've Achieved
- Provided water and boat safety education to over 9,000 school students between May and June in 2017
- 2015 Recipients of the Ontario Power Generation Best Boating Safety Initiative Award (Toronto)
- Provided water and boat safety education to over 4,000 school students between May and June in 2016.
- Launched the BC wide #CaughtYouWearingIt social media contest in 2015.
- Provided water and boat safety education to 4,740 elementary school students in 2015.
- Provided boat safety education to 2,774 elementary school students in 2014.
- Reached over 2,738 students through the WaterWise Wisdom Program in 2013.